The Young Progressives Party (YPP) was formed in 2017, in line with the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 (as amended), founded by people of like-minds upon social democratic principles and inclusive governance, to provide a veritable platform for all Nigerians irrespective of tribe and religion.
- In God
- That leadership must be by example, and without greed.
- That pride in our country must be restored.
- That the security of our citizens must be prioritized
- That the common vision of our people must be achieved
- That the empowerment and upliftment of our women must be hastened
- That the energy and strength of our youth must be galvanized and fully deployed
- That the wealth of experience of our elders must be tapped.
- That the knowledge and skills of professionals must be utilized.
- That the voice of the local communities must be heard.
- That diplomacy and international cooperation must be improved and sustained.